I WON'T LET YOU

Eu sei que deveria escrever mais coisas vindas de mim... Mas como todos sabem sempre fui muito musical. As musicas sempre falam comigo e por isso, vamos musicar neste post também.

A letra fala muito comigo, fala como jamais pensei que uma música poderia falar....

Enjoy

Alex Clare

 Just another grey autumn day
 You're the sunshine trying to break through
 No I never imagine that my path would lead to you
 A look in your eyes as they met mine
 Seem to say we're the same
 In so many ways
 Though we're worlds apart
 I will promise you

I won't let you down
No I won't let you down

There are so many reasons to keep us apart
 But it won't stop me losing
 My mind or my heart
 What would I give
 To touch your hand
 Oh just feel your skin
 I'd breathe you in
 Could this ever be
 You'll be next to me

No I won't let you down
 No I won't let you down

I know myself so well
 But I've never been here before
 You?re just out of my reach
 But I will be here
 Of that you can be sure
 Can be sure

It's another grey autumn day
 You're the sunshine trying to break through
 I can only imagine that I?m walking with you
 I realise if you were mine
 We may fall apart
 Oh you'd have my heart
 There's too many things between you and me



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas